Restore your happiness with Gambhir Cosmetic MedicineView Calendar
Please follow these instructions after your laser hair removal treatment. If you have any questions, please call our office at 610-518-7546.
- Immediately inform the doctor if you feel any residual tingling post-procedure.
- You may experience mild redness with swelling.
- You can use ice as needed.
- You may apply OTC hydrocortisone to the treated area if redness occurs.
- You should not pick or scratch the treated areas.
- You can shave on the third day after treatment to loosen hairs.
- You should use sunscreen SPF 50 or greater on laser treated areas.
- Keep sun exposure at a minimal to nil for the first week.