Restore your happiness with Gambhir Cosmetic MedicineView Calendar
Please follow these instructions after your CoolSculpting treatment. If you have any questions, please call our office immediately at 610-518-7546. If you need to call after hours, Dr. Gambhir’s cell phone is 610-741-7035.
- The treatment area should be kept moist at all times. Use Aquaphor multiple times a day to keep the area moist.
- Sun exposure should be nil until all peeling has stopped.
- Wash the treated area with an ultra gentle cleanser twice a day starting in 24 hours.
- If available, use of a cool mist humidifier will help keep the area moist.
- You may take 800mg of Advil or 1000mg of Tylenol every 6-8 hours with food for pain and swelling.
- Do not use Retin-A or glycolic acid for one month after the procedure. Be sure to check your moisturizers for Retin-A or glycolic acid in the ingredients.
- Use ice wrapped in a cotton cloth as needed for pain and swelling.
- We advise that you place a towel on your pillow when sleeping at night to prevent the Aquaphor from getting on your sheets.
- Once the area heals, redness may persist for a few days. To cover this up, we recommend you use a green skin primer after moisturizing. Apply concealer and foundation on top of primer. We recommend Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Redness Concealer.
If you took a sedative:
- No driving for 24 hours.
- Do not drink alcohol for 24 hours.
- Be careful walking as your gait may be unsteady.
- Do not work around an open flame or hot device for 24 hours.
- Do not engage in any activities that require your concentration.
- Call Dr. Gambhir with any concerns: during office hours - 610-518-7546 cell - 610-741-7035